Super Turf for the Big GameJanuary 28, 2015
5 Amazing things you didn’t know about GrassFebruary 11, 2015
Depending on how much homework you do, you can get varying levels of installation. As wonderful as it would be to be able to cram years of knowledge and experience into a short window, that just isn’t the case. Sod Installation contractors may have varying methods, but you if you hire the right sod installation contractor you’ll never go wrong. Here are our top five reasons to stick with the professionals.
Why get Professional Sod Installation?
- Professional Soil Preparation – Improper soil preparation can cause any number of headaches. No matter how good your sod is, if you lay it on poor soil it won’t take. Professional sod installers know how to properly prepare soil. Ensuring your lawn or field is smooth and debris free can also prevent injury. Aaron Rodgers of the Buccaneers recently cited over laying of turf on poorly compacted soil for his injuries. When corners get cut it can seriously impact the quality of a sod installation.
- Professional Sod Laying – A sod installation should create a seamless field. Professionally cut and installed sod leaves no room for gaps. This creates a lush and verdant field or lawn that takes root and becomes a top layer. Many amateurs improperly lay their lawn. These poor methods can keep sod from taking root, cause bumps, and leave gaps where weeds can flourish.
- Professional Sod Knowledge – A company that backs their services will provide you with the tools for success. There are specific ways that new sod needs to be taken care of, especially before it has fully taken root. The professionals don’t just get you off to a great start, after you sod is installed they help you continue that success. For example, new sod needs to be watered deeply in order for sod roots to deeply penetrate the soil. A sod professional can tell you how often, and how much to water to ensure this occurs.
- Professional Quality Sod – Sod farms aren’t the only place to purchase sod, but they are the best. They take immaculate care of their sod to ensure it is weed free and healthy. They also cut it shortly before they deliver to you. When it comes to sod installation, there is a shelf life. Poor quality sod can be immature, falling apart during installation. If it’s left out too long, it to fails to take root and die. Sod that isn’t properly maintained can also bring weeds, insects, or even disease to your home.
- Professional Sod Savings – A trusted sod farm in your area can save you more. Having the experts go to work for you saves you time. That means less time agonizing over your lawn, and more time enjoying it. They also save you injury. Sod installation can be tough work. It’s physically demanding. An amateur sod installation injury can cost you for years to come. Professional sod installation only costs you once.
There’s no better time than now for professional sod installation in Seattle, WA. Call (360) 207 – 1848 or Contact Country Green Turf, for gorgeous sod and professional sod installation.